How would your life change if your relationships were meaningful, empowering, and engaging?
What would your career, family, friends, and free time look like?
What if I told you that designing meaningful relationships was a skill you could develop?
What future would that unlock for you?
Health, Play, Work and Connection
Your relationships impact you in every area of your life. Strong relationships create opportunities at work. Meaningful relationships create joy at home and belonging in your community. Engaging relationships create an environment where you can thrive.
In this course, you will learn skills to design relationships that are uniquely meaningful to you.
We'll deconstruct them, create them, transform them, and create an environment designed for your best self. We'll start by discovering where you should focus to make the biggest impact right now, and finish by learning the effective methods to implement new habits, behaviors, and interactions that create amazing relationships. Along the way, you'll learn the specific tools, techniques, and strategies to transform the way you approach your relationships.
What you will learn:
- How to design empowering, meaningful, and engaging relationships.
- The ability and confidence to create, grow, or modify your relationships.
- A deep understanding of your relationships and yourself.
- How to craft effective interactions and habits.
What you will receive:
- A specific step-by-step process to design meaningful relationships.
- Intuitive video lessons that guide you every step of the way.
- Tools and exercises you'll be able to use for the rest of your life.
- Strategies to boost engagement, joy, and energy.
It's time to design the relationships that will transform your life.
In this course, you'll go step-by-step through our relationship design method. You'll learn the strategies and techniques to create a fulling life and to create, modify, and grow meaningful relationships.
The Proven Process
- Discover what's important to you and why it matters.
- Identify areas to focus on to increase engagement and joy.
- Learn how to quickly perform a self check-up.
- Develop a deep understanding of how your relationships impact you.
- Uncover new opportunities and spot patterns.
- Set intentions and establish boundaries.
- Craft compelling goals with specific intentions for your relationships.
- Build concepts for how relationships will look.
- Learn how to create, grow, or modify your relationships.
- Create interactions that lead to impactful and fulfilling relationships.
- Learn how to craft meaningful experiences in relationships that matter.
- Learn how to take action and put a plan in place to ensure your success.
- Build the confidence to create your future step by step.
- Step back and review your progress and learn how to make effective changes to reach your potential.
- Reinforce your ability by developing the mindset and process to understand and create your future.
I've always been interested in researching how our interactions and relationships impact us and how they help or hinder how we reach our aspirations.
In my search to find a reach my aspirations and create a fulfilling life, I sought out numerous self-help books, various coaches, and joined more than a few groups to try and find energy and engagement.
However, I was frustrated by the missing link between the internal focus and how to create an environment where it could grow. I had the purpose and persistence; however, I didn't always have the success I wanted.
But, I noticed something along the way: where my relationships had synergy with my purpose I grew rapidly, and where they did not, even immense effort resulted in almost no progress.
I knew there had to be a better way, so I focused on discovering the link between purpose and relationships. Leveraging my design thinking and behavior design background, I created a method that teaches the mindset, ability, and confidence to create synergy between purpose and relationships to help people who had the same problem I had.
Now, every day, people are unlocking their potential by creating synergy between their purpose and relationships at work, play, love, and health and discovering how satisfying and fulfilling life can be.
Are you an introvert searching for connection and community?
Are you going through a transition?
Are you looking for the motivation to start your own business?
You are in the right place. If you aren't where you want to be, there's probably a disconnect between your purpose (what you want to happen) and your environment (where it happens). Your relationships are that link. Your relationships are how you interact with your environment. When there is a disconnect between any of these areas, it leads to a drain of engagement, energy, and joy.
But there is hope. You can intentionally design relationships that create engagement, energy, and joy.
We'll show you how.
Here's where some course participants were before they discovered how to design relationships:
- A self-identified introvert recently made a significant relocation for a new job. In their new job and location felt like they were not engaged with their co-workers and community. While they enjoy their work, they regularly leave feeling drained, and rarely have plans that engage them outside of work.
- A life coach recently had their child move away from their home for the first time. As a result, relationships, interactions, and balance within the family changed. They were searching for a way to adjust to the new situation and maintain their relationships, as well as what to do with the new space and time.
- A lifelong employee had held numerous jobs but harbored aspirations of launching their own business. They knew what they wanted, but couldn’t establish the momentum to get started. They were worried that their dreams would remain just that, dreams.
Each of these people changed their life by designing relationships that were deeply meaningful to them. They broke out of their old routine. They transformed their lives.
Now, it's your turn.
"This course helped me understand how my relationships affect my health and happiness. I now have a framework for consciously designing my daily interactions to improve my relationships and thereby also my own well-being"
- Erik P.
"This course didn’t change what I wanted, but it did change my focus. Before the course, I didn't know what to focus on… now I can clearly identify what will make a difference. It's empowering."
- Amy T.